[MacDV] QT software?

osxlists osxlists at free.fr
Sun Sep 24 04:30:21 PDT 2006

I've been through this before and and had the same grief as you.
Plainly justified, I think, since it's one of the most stupid and
helpless message I ever found in OSX!

There is no way to know exactly about what QT is complaining since it's
not telling (some lazy programmer been there and it's been like that
for years!).

What I do then is to open the file with VLC and most of the time it's
working!
(except when it's a crappy windows file broken beyond my will to open
such ugly video!)