[MacDV] A Bacic DVD

Gordon Alley gordon at gordonalley.com
Fri Apr 6 21:43:04 PDT 2007

The reference movie is still there -- you just can't see it because it
is hidden inside the project "file" package. You can check this by
opening the contextual menu for the project file (CTRL-click or
Right-click on it), and select Show Package Contents. Look for the
reference movie inside the folder that opens or its enclosed folders.

-Gordon

--
Gordon B. Alley
http://www.gordonalley.com