[MacDV] Re: imovie

sb videovideo at mac.com
Fri Dec 21 09:49:13 PST 2007

You can use MPEG Streamclip to rip (convert) the MPEG2 files to DV.
The DV files can be imported and edited in iMovie HD.

The special paste feature you are referring to is called Paste over at
Playhead, from the Advanced Menu. If you want it to Extract the Audio,
make sure the box is checked in the iMovie Preferences.

  HTH,

  sb