[MacDV] Re: Formatting problem: video in PowerPoint

Ehrhart, Robert Robert.Ehrhart at per-se.com
Mon Feb 19 12:48:47 PST 2007

Good info, and a validation of what I'm facing. Like you, Mike, our IT
department has a short list of supported apps, and we're talking about
probably a hundred or so laptops. But as far as using Keynote, iMovies,
etc., I have to keep in mind that I'm the ONLY PERSSON in my company of
6,000 that uses a Mac! These will be tools for the sales force; they'll want
to use the videos interchangeably depending on their target market; my job
is just to give them each a cd of clips they can use. What do other
companies with these limitations do?