[MacDV] Formatting problem: video in PowerPoint

Ehrhart, Robert Robert.Ehrhart at per-se.com
Mon Feb 26 08:59:14 PST 2007

Thanks a lot for your advice,  Mike, and CM. Nick, I did as you said, I cut
to the chase and I have Flip4Mac. Works like a charm out of iMovie
andQuicktime. Now I'm fortunate to have a new problem, fortunate because
it's further along the food chain:

I've been requested to do a type of caption/subtitle that iMovie doesn't
include, so I am using my Final Cut Express 2.02. When I export to wmv via
Flip4Mac, most of the options are not enabled and the audio won't come
through. Is FCE not compatible with Flip4Mac 2.1.0.33 ?