[MacDV] Making Chapters in video

Marilyn Elhart meelhart at msn.com
Sun Jan 14 22:17:44 PST 2007

Bless your heart, I think this is one of the most hopeful replies I have
read.  Newbies -me-have so much to learn but it can sound like there is
nothing but problems.  My goal is to turn Analog tapes into DVD' from old
Sony Camcorder through new Canon Digital to iMovie on a Mac and then it
started sounding really daunting.  I have one to the iMovie but have done
nothing further-just got it there tonight.  Any other tips or hints would be
so appreciated.  I do have and have read and underlined iMovieHD the Missing
Manual.  Have iLife 6.  Thanks, Marilyn