[MacDV] Making Chapters in video

Marilyn Elhart meelhart at msn.com
Mon Jan 15 17:05:36 PST 2007

I think I am going to go the easy way out with the few 8mm we have and have
them done at a little place not far from here.
    Did you have any trouble with the actual iMovie to iDVD process and
burn?   I like the method you mentioned since I am such a newbie with all of
this I would have not known which method to use.  I don't think I will
bother with music at least for a while, since I tend to do a talking
monologue I think It would just add more time at this part of the process.
Were there other snafus that you worked around?  What brand bland DVD's did
you use?
    I have a very very newbie question.  Once you have burned a DVD and it
is not full can you burn more on it later or that you get?
    Thanks David you give me hope!