[MacDV] Making Chapters in video

David Abramowitz david.abramowitz at verizon.net
Wed Jan 17 14:09:22 PST 2007

We should probably take this offline at this point  :) Feel free to e-
mail me privately. To answer your question, yes, as long as you're
attached to the external drive (either directly or on the network),
then having iTunes import your CD will automatically add it to the
library, which in your case, is on your external drive. It will
always use the iTunes Music Folder Location you specify for all
operations.