[MacDV] Making Chapters in video

Marilyn Elhart meelhart at msn.com
Tue Jan 16 15:08:32 PST 2007

YES!!!! Had one way back when I worked in the school system then moved to PC
at home-had a friend working for Microsoft who could keep bailing me
out-Tired of lock ups etc. Our son is a Mac Guru as he designs covers etc
for CD's so now he is the Guru but also is very busy so am trying to learn
things on my own and so appreciate the helpful willing people who share
their wisdom.  I think I will try the iTunes thing.  Next question when I
want to add another CD and then put it on my iPod, how would that look?  I
assume I would load it with external drive on and attached with firewire but
then I am pretty blank.  Happens a lot I fear:)