[MacDV] Making Chapters in video

David Abramowitz david.abramowitz at verizon.net
Tue Jan 16 14:08:33 PST 2007

Yeah, the kids love watching them, and for us it's been a lot of "I
can't even remember when they were that small..." moments. The iTunes
thing shouldn't be a big deal either. Just put your whole library on
the external drive, then go into iTunes, into Preferences, click on
Advanced, then next to where it says iTunes Music Folder Location,
hit the Change button, and navigate to the location of the new
library. Presto! All done. Don't you just love Macs?