[MacDV] Making Chapters in video

Marilyn Elhart meelhart at msn.com
Tue Jan 16 13:37:41 PST 2007

Thanks for the tips about Costco also.  Love that place and for that price
it is not a big deal if I have 15 unused minutes on the DVD. Right now I am
gathering info about moving my Itunes Library to an external Hard Drive so I
have more space on the Mac to use for movie work.  Always something:) My
husband I and I were watching our Germany movies last night on the old
Analog cam corder plugged into the TV set and so enjoyed them it will be fun
when all we have to do is pop in a DVD.  Thanks for all the help.