[MacDV] Re: MacDV Digest, Vol 36, Issue 2

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Mon Jul 23 09:00:19 PDT 2007

Pretty simple.

Look up "Keyframes" in the Help Manual.

Open the clip in the viewer, then click on the motion panel.

All you're going to do is to put a keyframe in the "scale" section at
the place in the motion timeline where you want to the zoom to begin,
and another where you want it to end.

When you've done that, adjust the "scale" amount to suit at each
keyframe.

You can also add keyframes to deal with position changes that may be
warranted by a need to change the composition when you've zoomed in.

Once you get the hang of keyframes, you'll find uses for them in all
sorts of things.

Ted.

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:   (530) 741-1212

Now with 3GHz MacPro powering Final Cut Studio