[MacDV] iMovie 6 Trash/Disk space problem

Norman S.Briskman nssab3 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 23 11:57:38 PDT 2007

First, Import only the footage you expect to edit. After rough edits
Export (Share)
to a mini DV tape. Delete the iMovie you worked with. That will restore
GB's
Import the rough edit and polish up the new iMovie.

Don't overload the memory capability of your Apple

If you think you have lost some footage you can always go back to the
VHS.

Norman