[MacDV] Re: iMovie problems

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sun Jun 17 06:32:54 PDT 2007

It would help if you would let us know what version of iMovie, what
computer, what OS you have installed.

What do you mean by, The Ken Burns preview went black? do you mean
that you have a black viewer?
What happens when you select the slide in your sequence timeline and
hit the spacebar?

Have you opened the Photo Settings HUD?

  regards,

  sb