[MacDV] FCP on intel Macs?

David Gilbert dgilbert at itee.uq.edu.au
Sat Mar 10 19:42:14 PST 2007

Rodney,

Final Cut Pro (FCP) is a high-end digital video editing and
compositing application (similar to Premiere on a PC). It is an Apple
only application but is widely recognised as one of the best
applications of its kind. I have never had a problem with it before.
It is usually rock steady ( I can't ever recall having a crash since
V1.0). Naturaally it concerns me that I am having to use iMovie to
capture my clips at present. :-(.

Not sure if I answered your question.

Cheers

David Gilbert