[MacDV] FCP on intel Macs?

Gordon Alley gordon at gordonalley.com
Sat Mar 10 23:14:37 PST 2007

Rodney-

Final Cut Pro is used in professional TV and movie production. It is
available as part of the Final Cut Studio package that lists for $1299
($699 upgrade).
<http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/finalcutpro/>

There is also a "pro-sumer" version named Final Cut Express HD which
is considerably less expensive, listing for $299 ($99 upgrade).
<http://www.apple.com/finalcutexpress/>

-Gordon

--
Gordon B. Alley