[MacDV] Movie wont play

Kim kphillips3 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 14:14:46 PDT 2007

I am running iMovie 4.0.1 with OS10.4.8. I have a movie that I am
trying to export back to tape. I know the camera connection is
working. When I try to export or even play the movie within iMovie
payback is jerky. If I select less than about 20min worth of video it
plays back fine. As I select more and more video the playback keeps
degrading. This does not matter where in the movie I select the
clips. I have deleted the preferences run Macjanitor and repaired
permissions to no avail. Any suggestions?

ric