[MacDV] Movie wont play

CM McDonald cmmcdonald at mac.com
Sun Mar 11 14:44:52 PDT 2007

How much free disk space do you have? If you are getting low (less
than a 4-500 MB) and your imported files are heavily fragmented it
might produce the effect you are seeing. Any chance you could copy
the whole project (how big is it anyway?) on to an external FW drive
and try to export it from there? If not then clearing a bit of disk
space and restarting might help.

A long shot - you don't have another version of iMovie available to
open and try it with that? You might have bother with some effects
and transitions but sometimes even an earlier version can open and
export it.

Colin McDonald