[MacDV] Movie wont play

carlian carlian at picknowl.com.au
Mon Mar 12 13:42:23 PDT 2007

I note you are using iMovie, version 4.0.1 whereas the current
version is 6.

I found in an earlier version (it could have been 4) that I was
having problems with both audio and video whilst exporting.  The
former was fixed by first minimizing the audio time-line prior to
exporting and the latter by minimizing the size of the iMovie screen
(ie. pushing the tab in the bottom RH corner as far as it will go in
a NW direction) prior to export.

FWIW,

Ian Tucker