[MacDV] Saving HD FCP Projects for Future Burning to Blue Ray Discs

carlian carlian at picknowl.com.au
Fri May 18 18:19:50 PDT 2007

Further to my earlier email, I am seeking advice as to the best way
to save FCP Projects in HD format for later burning to Blue Ray
disc.   The Projects are currently stored on the Hard Drive in two
ways, ie. as FCP Projects and as exported QT Movies,  both in HD Format.

My thoughts are that I could store the Projects/files in at least two
different ways ie:-

. Transfer the projects in FCP back to  DV tape in the HD Video
Camcorder , or

. Burn the exported High Definition  QT  Files onto DVD(s)

Your advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ian Tucker