[MacDV] Adding QT file to Video Disk

Tom Meyer tmeyer at lps.org
Fri May 25 11:27:24 PDT 2007

Hi all,

My 5th grade students have made "claymation" movie and I want to give
the copies to take home (CD's are the most economical). I am using Toast
6 Titanium (we don't have fancy expensive software in our schools) on a
MacBook and am able to make a Video CD or Super Video CD  using a .dv
quality QT movie of their project. I can also make a data CD with a QT
movie copy. What I can't seem to do is both on the same CD so that
regardless of inserting  the CD into a DVD player or a computer they
will be able to watch their production. The Toast help talks about
making a Video CD with data content by adding enhanced content to a
video disk. Problem is the Add Data Content checkbox they say I should
choose does not show up when I choose "advanced" in the 'disk settings
drawer'. What to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Tom