[MacDV] HD file format advice

Phelim Lunny yangzone at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 14:44:47 PST 2007

'Am not sure about your problem there.... but you say you are moving over to a new iMac.

Just to note: you may be aware that IF you are using your PCMCIA bus in your present DV setup, you may be losing a bus by going to the iMac and, for instance, you may not want a camera and a firewire drive on the same (FW) bus.

PJ