[MacDV] HD file format advice

CM McDonald cmmcdonald at mac.com
Sat Nov 24 15:14:43 PST 2007

Phelim,

Thanks for that. I know that the iMacs are a bit limited on buses
(the 800 and 400 FW share the same bus). My problem is getting a
compatible HD file format from the Canon XH-A1 into a Mac so that it
can be recognised and edited. I am not using a PCMCIA bus card in my
PowerBook at present and tend to use only one FW device at at time on
my PowerBook.