[MacDV] Software for importing LP music

Tom Meyer tmeyer at lps.org
Sun Nov 25 11:29:47 PST 2007

Thanks to Nick for that info. I went to Griffin's website and Final
Vinyl as well as the manual for it are available for free download. When
you start Final Vinyl up it says it requires a Griffin devise such as
iMic, PowerWave, or radioShark to work. That shouldn't be a problem
since I have an old iMic and I may just give it a go and see how it
compares to CD Spin Doctor.

Tom