[MacDV] Re: MacDV Digest, Vol 40, Issue 5

DGH 2xprofs at optonline.net
Wed Nov 28 09:56:37 PST 2007

Gregg,
I just  created a "Real Instrument"  track. I went to System/sound
prefs  and found choice of 1)internal speakers and 2)USB Audio CODEC.
Now the 2 stereo tracks do record, and the green sound level bars in
GB right bottom corner function while recording. However I get no
sound during recording or when I press playback icon. This is true
whether I have System prefs/sound set for internal speakers or USB
Audio CODEC.
Now what?
George