[MacDV] What does it take???

Gordon Alley gordon at gordonalley.com
Tue Oct 16 07:10:53 PDT 2007

Toast 8 can perform DVD video compression.

You can use it to copy a video DVD or DVD image file to a
lower-capacity DVD, and it will optionally recompress the video to fit
the target media.

It can take video from multiple VIDEO_TS folders and combine them into
a single DVD.

It can import from a camcorder and produce a video DVD from that.

Toast can also operate in a mode where it will try to recover video
from damaged (e.g., scratched) media.

-Gordon

--
Gordon B. Alley