[MacDV] Re: Breaking DVD film up into clips

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Mon Aug 25 14:51:24 PDT 2008

I guess I based this on what I was recently told by a Best Buy
employee, I am looking at buying a Sony HDRTG1 and it does not have
the feature were it can convert analog to digital, the sales guy said
that it has been several years since that was a standard feature.  I
have Sony DC11 and have been happy with it but I want to purchase  a
HD camera and like the form factor of the HDRTG1.  I also believe that
the future of video cameras is in the flash memory type over tape,
hard-drive or DVD.

Gerhard