[MacDV] Re: Audio scrubbing doesn't work in FCP

Lanny Cotler lcotler at willitsonline.com
Sat Feb 2 10:17:33 PST 2008

Yes, Neil, I did. Didn't help.

History:
After installing the latest version of the full Suite, it was working
fine, on both my laptop and desktop. Then two days ago, the desktop
stopped scrubbing; that is, I could move the playhead, but I couldn't
hear the scrubbed audio, neither in the Viewer or the Timeline.

So I trashed the prefs. Still no audio.

Then I reinstalled just FCP. Nope.

Then I reinstalled the whole kit and kaboodle. That fixed it.

Whew.

Thanks to all who offered suggestions.

Lanny