[MacDV] Re: Audio scrubbing doesn't work in FCP

Dominion Market Research ross at dmrmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:25:00 PST 2008

I've had a couple of instances where something has changed the
settings in the Audio MIDI Setup window. Once I reset them to 44100
Hz on both the input and output, normal audio was restored. I've
never tried to figure out which application changes them for me. When
this happens, I generally find the output has been reset to 96000 Hz.

Ross Hunter
Orange, VA