[MacDV] Screenshot to iMovie

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Mon Feb 18 10:48:51 PST 2008

I found that Preview does a nice job converting .png files to more
common formats, just drag to Preview icon then click on Save As and
click on the format you want from the drop down menu.  I haven't done
a lot of capturing of screen animations so I tried this the result is
at the linked page.

http://www.mypixel.ca/pngm/pngtogif.html

Gerhard