[MacDV] Screenshot to iMovie

Mike Rehbein rotorwash at mac.com
Mon Feb 18 11:43:46 PST 2008

Shirley, sorry, I was referring to how the other user made use of
Screenflow and Snapz Pro X.
Sadly, I can not type up all I'd like to say on this list due to the 5
K limit.
I have included more and when it exceeds the 5 K limit, the messages
are never approved and posted.
So, yes, what you say is also true, it would have pushed the other msg
past the spiffy limit to describe all in one and I don't feel it is
useful to have a topic scattered across several emails.
As in...
(continued in the next email....)  :)

BTW, use Preview to convert from .PNG to .GIF or .PDF or what have you.
Much quicker than using PhotoShop if that is all you need to do is a
file conversion.
You already have Snapz Pro X though so no need to of course.
I just dislike how long it takes Snapz Pro X to launch the first time.
After that, it's quick of course.

Mike