[MacDV] Screenshot to iMovie

Shirley Kehr shirleykat at mac.com
Mon Feb 18 11:06:13 PST 2008

Thanks for this. It was my first time to use Terminal and I wasn't
sure what to do after typing the command. I pressed Return, then quit
and restarted. I now have .jpg screen captures the easy way (Command-
Shift-4). I also wasn't sure whether to use .jpg or just jpg. I did
the latter.

Now I'll probably use Snapz Pro X only for movies. I used it a lot
capturing news clips during the CA fires last October. I had just
sold my Silverado Canyon house 2 months before, so I was very
interested in what my buyer and ex-neighbors were going through. I'm
thinking of making a slideshow type movie of my 29 years in the
canyon and those captures might be interesting at the end.

Shirley