[MacDV] DVD Studio Pro app menus missing

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed Jan 30 07:43:34 PST 2008

I  have also seen some funniness, that goes away with a log-out, log-in.
In your case if fixing permissions and prebindings and general
maintenance isn't doing it,
I'd go back to plan B.
Throw away as much of DVD pro as you can see, maybe even the receipts,
and then try the custom install trick again.