[MacDV] vinyl to MP3

David Keith Biddix pegasus at pegasuscreations.com
Mon Mar 10 20:00:54 PDT 2008

I own one of the first ION turntables and, so far, I've been very
pleased. I had a turntable hooked to a stereo, but the ION solution
made it much easier for me to connect my computer and the turntable to
move music.

Sound was pretty good...some low frequencies get lost, but overall, it
has a pleasing sound that I can work on in an audio editor to improve.

It has never given me any problems.

wncmacs