[MacDV] Creating DVD slideshow

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Fri May 16 18:31:25 PDT 2008

I concur that iPhoto would be the easier, quicker way to go.

But, having done a few of these, my advice is DO NOT use all 250
pics. Nobody wants to sit down and look at that many pictures in
a row. Except the couple, and then maybe once. Think the
traditional wedding album -- pick your best shots that tell the
story and go with those. Three to four minutes, tops. The brides'
friends and family will thank you.

Put all the shots up on a Flickr site, or some such, for the
couple to look at non-linearly, at their leisure.

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan