[MacDV] Basics regarding iMovie 6

rgb at ellerbach.com rgb at ellerbach.com
Fri May 30 04:57:31 PDT 2008

First,

There is no such thing as "resolution" when dealing with non-print media.
So throw the concept of dpi out of your mind and never let it return. The
*only* thing that matters is the pixel count.

To see exactly what iM expects in a frame (still) export one from an
existing movie, open it in your image editor and look at the pixel count
for horizontal and vertical dimensions. Then create your stills at the
same size for import.

Rich