[MacDV] Imovie'o8

Shirley Kehr shirleykat at mac.com
Mon Oct 13 16:30:10 PDT 2008

I was thinking about that too. I guess there are some things that each
version does that the other doesn't. But if your students plan to go
any further with video editing, it would certainly be good to have
some experience with '06, which has a more normal video editing
interface. I don't have time to read and digest these, but google for
'imovie 08 versus 06' for a bunch of topics discussing this. When
iMovie 08 first came out, most of the people in the iMovie forum
dismissed '08. But I think many are checking it out and finding some
useful features. One might be accepting more cameras using newer
formats.

Shirley