[MacDV] Imovie'o8

Allan allan at dsol.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 17:50:04 PDT 2008

I should have said, the groups aged between 11 and 16 had all of three
prior sessions with movie editing using 06. Had they started with 08
they no doubt would have loved the easy magic wand type production but
would not have learnt much about movie editing, nor enjoyed the added
options that 06 provides that enabled them to put their own stamp on
the work they produced.

Allan Johns.