[MacDV] 3D imaging

Don Stark don at scubavisions.com
Wed Oct 15 13:59:47 PDT 2008

If I understand your question - for example, a shot of a old group
photo where one of the people in the group is in front of the photo -
that is usually done by creating a separate layer for that person or
thing in Photoshop or a similar application so it can be imported into
After Effects or Motion as separate layers and treated as 3D elements.

Don
Don Stark
ScubaVision Productions
Boston, MA USA and Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, BWI
Weekly Video Netcast at www.ScubaVisions.TV