[MacDV] Canon HV30

Sam spappal at gte.net
Tue Sep 9 18:59:23 PDT 2008

 I have many hours on mine, with AT822 microphone, raynox HD-6600PRO-52
 wide angle lense and the adapter ring.

Its an excellent pro-sumer camera, many good reviews. Produces great HD
wide screen video and 24p if so desired.  If it had the optics and mic
of my retired GL1, it would be perfect.  Some complain about background
camera noise introduced into the audio. An external mic is a good
accessory. To get better video you need to go to pro cameras.

Additional info at

http://www.hv20.com/

and

http://www.dvinfo.net//conf/forumdisplay.php?f=139