[MacDV] Canon HV30

Gordon Alley gordon at gordonalley.com
Tue Sep 9 19:37:32 PDT 2008

I've had good results with the Canon DM50 microphone (haven't really
tested the audio without it). This mic as a shotgun mode (mono), plus
2 stereo modes. Attaches to the hot shoe of the HV30 (and my old Elura
65), so it requires no batteries, power cords, or audio cables. An
indicator in the viewfinder confirms that it is attached and
overriding the internal mic. About $150.

-Gordon

--
Gordon B. Alley
http://www.gordonalley.com