[MacDV] Why Final Cut Pro training?

Nick Scalise nickscalise at cox.net
Wed Oct 7 09:16:08 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to get my boss to OK Final Cut Pro training, and he is asking reasons why I want it so that he can justify the expense to his boss, etc.

I am really good at figuring stuff out on my own and am self taught in Final Cut Express. Unfortunately, one of my weaknesses is selling stuff that would like to do.

His main questions are:

Will our videos be better as a result? How and why?

I realize that you are not familiar with my situation, but does anyone have any good generic responses for this?

TIA,
--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at cox.net