[MacDV] Why Final Cut Pro training?

sb videovideo at mac.com
Wed Oct 7 10:18:56 PDT 2009

Everybody learns their own way, and as in most things you learn one
method and you stick to it.
You may be taking a roundabout method to get where you want, or you
may be taking a path that degrades your image quality, or you may
simply not be using the best tool, the best techniques, but you do
what you know.
You may in fact know nothing more than a portion of the application’s
capabilities. This is typical of most self-taught people. Unless you
have an instructor who can systematically go through the applications
and show you its capabilities you may never know what you’re missing.
Most instructors can give you insights into ways to improve your
workflow, your technique, and your finished product, as well as to
improve your entire production process.

  regards,

  sb