[MacDV] HELLLP..undelete trash???

Robert Finlay rfinlay at mac.com
Tue Oct 27 10:29:58 PDT 2009

Silly question but are items still in the trash? If so just drag them
out. Otherwise try Googling "data rescue mac" or "data recovery mac"
as a starting point. Several possibilities show up. Don't do anything
with the computer in question until you have a solution in hand as any
disk activity will overwrite your trashed data. Had this happen once
to an SD card I accidentally formatted before downloading the photos
and a program called Photorecovery did the trick so there is hope.
Might be good to keep such software around for the next time. Also,
you may want to post your question to Mac-l, An Internet discussion
group about the Macintosh, email: join-mac-l at hades.listmoms.net. Lots
of folks with more experience than me there.

Good luck
Bob