[MacDV] DVD problems

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sun Sep 27 19:22:20 PDT 2009

On Sep 27, 2009, at 3:21 PM, Robert & Susan Lloyd wrote:

>  I'm quite sure that the DVD player on my Dell should play  them.

Being "quite sure" is not the same as being right. Double check that
your Dell indeed has a double-layer disc player in it. By chance, the
age of your Dell could indicate that it only has a single layer DVD
player.

As a side comment, I have not yet seen a Dell laptop that has a DL-DVD
drive installed by the factory and we process hundreds of laptops at
the organization that I volunteer with.