[MacDV] Storage

Donald Tully drdon at mwt.net
Mon Feb 15 14:03:48 PST 2010

Hi Listers - I have a rather elementary question about the most
efficient way to store iMovie and iDvd projects.  I am converting old
VHS tapes to DVD. I edit them using iMovie and then send them to iDvd
to burn.  When I'm done I have a 27GB iMovie project, and 3 GB iDvd
project, a 4.4 MB Quiktime movie in my Garageband folder and a 2.6 MB
QT movie in my iDvd folder.  I'd like to keep something on my hard
drive for future reference.  What's the best way to do this, please?

Thank you,
Don Tully