[MacDV] Storage

Conlon Brett brettnlis at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 20 21:08:55 PST 2010

That's correct. If you're talking about storing video files, exceeding
4GB is an easy thing to do. In fact I was just testing a USB Digital
TV receiver in my Bootcamp WinXP (FAT-32) install and on two occasions
I missed the end of THE program because the recording stopped EXACTLY
at the 4GB file size.

Cheers,

Cojcolds