[MacDV] Question about MultClip editing on Final Cut

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sun Jul 25 11:03:15 PDT 2010

Technically not true. Depends on the computer speed, processor, etc, as the computer is displaying all the clip streams in realtime.

So, in reality it's probably better to add titles, etc, after you have finished with multicam.

If you've already added titles, just disable the clip while you are in multicam. Control B.

 hth

 sb