[MacDV] Quality Stills in imovie look awful and jaggy on the DVD

Robert rashton at telus.net
Fri Apr 8 14:00:35 PDT 2011

Don't send to idvd from imovie. Use Share/Media Browser. I can then select publish and select the highest setting that I can.  After its saved then I run idvd and then bring my movie in using media browser. This is the only way that I have found to eliminate the awful and jaggies. I usually do first burn to dvd-rw as a test burn which I then check out my dvd as I usually miss something. Hope this works for you. Bob