[MacDV] Quality Stills in imovie look awful and jaggy on the DVD

Nick Scalise nscalise at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 13:41:10 PDT 2011

Export the movie with expert settings, choosing DV, then import to
iDVD, and see how that works.

I had the same issue a few years back, and that solved it. (memory is
fuzzy and I did not find the answer in my email archive, but I know
Exporting with Expert settings did the trick. Just not sure of the
format.

--
Nick Scalise
nscalise at gmail.com